AnyDesk is a fast remote desktop system and enables users to access their data, images, videos and applications from anywhere and at any time, and also to share it with others. AnyDesk is the first remote desktop software that doesn’t require you to think about what you can do. CAD, video editing or simply working comfortably with an office suite for hours are just a few examples. AnyDesk is designed for modern multi-core CPUs. Most of AnyDesk’s image processing is done concurrently. This way, AnyDesk can utilize up to 90% of modern CPUs. AnyDesk works across multiple platforms and operating systems: Windows, Linux, Free BSD, Mac OS, iOS and Android.
Just two megabytes – downloaded in a glimpse, sent via email, or fired up from your USB drive, AnyDesk will turn any desktop into your desktop in seconds. No administrative privileges or installation needed.
Fixed bugs in AnyDesk 4.2.1:
- Fixed a crash which could occur after one minute when there is no mouse attached to the system.
- Fixed packets being dumped which should only be dumped in debug mode.
- Fixed a rare crash which occured immediately after starting AnyDesk.
Fixed Bugs in AnyDesk 4.2.2:
- An alias could not be registered in case ‘@ad’ was not appended.
- On successful alias registration a hint is shown, that the user has to take care of his alias and ID on his/her own.