If you are a Windows user, you may have experienced some Windows upgrade issues. Like its ancient nation, Windows 11 they also do not provide a specific way to prevent this process. However, we have listed here 5 best ways to stop Windows 11 updates only. In the meantime, you can see how to do it restart Windows 11 do not lose your files.
Also, Read | 3 Ways to Remove All Notifications in Windows 11
Why Stop the Change Only?
When Windows update is required add functionality existing systems, many users face major problems after repairing their machines. Here are some of them:
- No need to change the screen popups during operation.
- Buggy /Incompatible updates system damage.
- Windows Updates have a history of reducing old systems (PC / Laptop).
To avoid this, it is best to turn off the Windows update feature to protect the functionality and reliability of your existing Windows operating system. Follow these 5 best ways to do the same.
Ways to Prevent Windows 11 Automatic Updates
Use Windows Services to turn off Automatically
One of the most reliable ways to turn off Windows updates is to stop the activity on the Windows Services list. Follow this to make it easier.
- Open Running window by pressing at the same time Windows key + R.
- Type ‘ services.msc ‘and click the Enter key.
- Find and find Windows update from the list of available Windows and double-click on it to open the corresponding settings.
- Install Original Type to He is injured and save updates.
- That’s right. Windows 11 will not only check its updates.
Use the Windows Update Blocker Tool
One of the most well-known features of Windows Update is to use the Windows Update Blocker Tool. This is a free third-party software that permanently disables Windows updates on your system. Follow these steps to achieve the same goal using this tool.
- Download and Windows Update Blocker Tool to use this website.
- Release zip file downloaded to your system.
- Open the folder and click on setup file to establish.
- When you receive any output from the Microsoft Store, click the button Press the button However to establish.
- Wait for a few minutes for Windows to run.
- Choose a Disable Change options and click on Apply Now button to disable Windows Update on your system.
- That’s right. You have disabled only the updates on your machine.
Make Changes in Registry Editor to Stop Updates Only
If you want to turn off Windows Update mode on your machine, then the Registry Editor software can be very useful. You can easily customize Windows Update by using the registry editor app to stop Windows from viewing any changes that have been made. Follow this to do the same.
- Open Run Window by pressing at the same time Windows key + R.
- Type Regedit and press the Enter button.
- Navigate to this route:
Computer HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE SOFTWARE Policies Microsoft Windows
- Now, you need to find out about WindowsUpdate key at this location. If not, you need to create this key under Windows key.
- Click on the right on the Windows key, click New and then select The secret. Name the key as WindowsUpdate.
- Under the newly created WindowsUpdate key, you must create another key using the same method and name it KWA.
- Now, Right-click on the AU key, click New and then select DWORD (32-Bit Value). Mention this value as NoAutoUpdate.
- Double-click NoAutoUpdate and enter its value 1. Click on OK button save updates.
- That’s right. Check out Registry Editor app now I restart your system to see the updates.
Use the Policy Editor Team to Stop Receiving Updates
The Policy Editor team is a Windows Administration tool that allows the user to customize multiple settings in their system. With this app, you can easily stop and disable Windows 11 by automatically switching on. Follow this to turn off the settings automatically using this tool.
- Open Run window and press Windows key + R one time on your system.
- Type gpedit. msc and press the Enter button.
- Find out the process below:
Computer Repair / Templates Management / Windows Components / Windows Update / Manage End User Experience
- Double click Fix Only Updates.
- Edit preferences He is injured and click on Put the button save updates.
- That’s right. You have disabled Windows Automatic Update.
Bonus: Pause Changes Up to 5 Weeks
If you do not want to disable Windows Updates Only, Windows 11 also gives you the option to pause for a longer period of time. This period can last from 1 to 5 weeks. Follow this to pause to get Windows Updates on your system.
- Click on Windows key and research Preferences app to unlock.
- Click on Windows update path to the left sidebar and find Turn off Changes maybe.
- Click on time button next to the pre-configuration option to select the time you want to stop accessing Windows Updates.
- That’s right. You have successfully configured Windows updates. They will restart just when they are mentioned time is running out.
That’s the wrap of ways to prevent Windows 11 from automatically updating. If this article has helped you avoid the unnecessary problem of Windows upgrades, click the button if I share this article with your friends to help them as well.
You can also follow us to find the latest technical articles at Google News or tips and tricks, cell phones & electronic monitoring, sign up GadgetsToUse Telegraph Group, or subscribe to the latest movies GadgetsToUse Youtube Channel.
Original Article reposted fromSource link
Disclaimer: The website autopost contents from credible news sources and we are not the original creators. If we Have added some content that belongs to you or your organization by mistake, We are sorry for that. We apologize for that and assure you that this won’t be repeated in future. If you are the rightful owner of the content used in our Website, please mail us with your Name, Organization Name, Contact Details, Copyright infringing URL and Copyright Proof (URL or Legal Document) aT spacksdigital @ gmail.com
I assure you that, I will remove the infringing content Within 48 Hours.