The Coca-Cola Scholars Program Scholarship is an achievement-based scholarship awarded to graduating high school seniors. Students are recognized for their capacity to lead and serve, as well as their commitment to making a significant impact on their schools and communities. With the 28th class in 2016, the Foundation has provided over 5,700 Coca-Cola Scholars with more than $60 million in educational support. 150 Coca-Cola Scholars are selected each year to receive this $20,000 scholarship.]
Apply from August 2017
Eligibility and requirement
Applicants must be:
- Current high school (or home-schooled) seniors attending school in the U.S. (or select DoD schools)
- U.S. Citizens, U.S. Nationals, U.S. Permanent Residents, Refugees, Asylees, Cuban-Haitian Entrants, or Humanitarian Parolees
- Anticipating completion of high school diploma at the time of application
- Planning to pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
Applicants may not be:
- Children or grandchildren of employees, officers, or owners of Coca-Cola bottling companies, The Coca-Cola Company, Company divisions or subsidiaries.
- DACA students
- International students (with the exception of students at DoD schools)
- High school graduates
- Temporary residents
Gather This Information
- A transcript – You will need this to report the course level and grades that you have received since your freshman year in high school.
- A school profile – You will need this to answer several questions about your school such as your school code, the number of AP, IB and Honors classes your school provides, and the number of community service hours required for graduation.
- Contact info – The name, email address and phone number of your guidance counselor and principal.
- A list of school and non-school related clubs and organizations in which you have participated since your freshman year as well as any corresponding leadership positions.
- A list of honors and awards that you received when participating in school, and non school-related clubs and organizations and the level of each award (Local, State, Regional or National) since your freshman year.
- A list of volunteer organizations with which you have served and the number of hours served with each, plus any awards and honors that you have received for your participation since freshman year.
Read Our Application Instructions
We highly encourage you to read these instructions before completing your application, and keep them nearby while filling it out.
online college university scholarships
Check out a Sample Application
Want to be doubly sure you have everything? Click here for a sample application to see exactly what applying will be like. Note that this is just a sample though, and we won’t accept it as your application. We accept only electronic applications be accepted for application to our scholarship as we accept only electronic applications.
The Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation is committed to aiding as many students as we can. However, due to the large number of applications and our limited resources, we are able to award only a small percentage of students scholarships. To aid in the quest for financial aid, we’re happy to share the following list of scholarship resources.
Please note the deadlines and eligibility requirements found at each site. We wish all students the best as they endeavor to continue their educations.